Sunday, June 14, 2009

No More a Frog

So right now, is a temperate Sunday morning. The sun is shining bright with a clear blue sky. (not gonna rain anytime soon I guess) The atmosphere here is rather serene. No cars or motors speeding pass. No grass is being cut. The tv and radio is off. My digestive system is well on its way digesting the bread and Milo I had for breakfast just now. Ahhh.. So conducive to laze around.

Then again, in an hour or so, would have to soon get lunch and do some last minute shopping for random but much needed necessities. Argh. But I don't feel like leaving the house! I still wanna be idle in my comfort zone. Akloshofialehgo.

On the bright side, at least I'm not in school at the moment, having double periods of MUET, Math, Chemistry and General Studies in a sweat inducing environment that causes my uniform to cling on to my back like some blood sucking leech. No. I'm so not gonna miss those days.

Now for the most shocking revelation of the year! Lim Kar-Men isn't gonna continue his studies in the Sixth Form! He is going off to Penang to do his A Level studies instead! What's more is that he will ditch Science in favour of those Art/Humanities subject! Mwahaha. Now isn't that just plain shocking? Hehehe. It would be if I blog about this last month. By now, most if not all should have at least heard something of this sort. I know this isn't some globally important issue or crisis but heck this is a personal issue and a blog is a personal space. Therefore, personal issues + personal space = spazzing and drama!

Anyhow, away from my disjointed thoughts, my orientation begins tomorrow at noon. From that point onwards, it be a one year programme to fill my head with facts, statistics and many many more stuff deem to be instrumental for my intellectual growth.

Yay! I really can't wait for that. Serious.

0 comments: