Friday, March 13, 2009

Proud

I am back after 75 days living in an island.

Finally gotten my SPM result after a 3 months worth of wait.

It was a straight A's.

I am grateful, happy, disappointed, relieved, bitter, uncertain, melancholic, enlightened and so much more.

If others can look at my slip and be happy for it while some might look at it with a tinge of "oh, you are so close!". What should I feel then?

Both of it.

But most importantly, I managed to smile on that day.

I know that slip of paper summarize my entire 11 years worth of education. I also know that there are somethings that can never be put down into black and white. The memories, the moments, the friends, the lives of others whom we have touched.

I have been through all of that and that I am very much proud of it despite it all.

2 comments:

ahjoo said...

i'm proud of u too^^ my lovely neighbour..by the way ..all the best for u ..and hope u get what you want..^^

Quistreous said...

Proud of you darling! Look forward to the future! You are someone capable of a lot of things and you are just someone who can do wonders in life. Go forth and do those wonders!