Monday, March 16, 2009

Because We Live For Such Moments

Should there be a moment where one can sit down and contemplate on, what would it be? A year ago, I was dead worried over my SPM examinations. Ten months later, I was troubled by the results which I will be getting instead. Three months later, here I am with the results, but at the same time troubled and worried all the same over a different matter.

What will I be studying? Where will I be heading?

Those are a different set of questions and worries playing in my mind now. But I am sure with the flow of time, such thoughts instead will be answered or to be more exact replaced with a different set of questions, doubt, insecurities and challenges.

What will my GPA be? How can I cope? Will I get into the university that I applied for?

Such worries will very much be a superfluous yet indispensable part of my life. I really don't know how well I will fare or cope in the face of such overwhelming distress. No one does.

But I just hope in the process, I am able to just to take a break from the purportless contention against time, to just sit by idly and live the moment. Such moments are rare but unintentionally these are the moments that we live for.

I just hope I don't miss mine.

0 comments: