Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Sweet December

I would like to officially announce that -

SPM IS OF NOW OVER!!
(well for most of us that is)


And that HIATUS MODE IS OFF as well!

Haha, to be honest I'm not sure for the past 2 months, the lack of update was either due to the fact that SPM draw closer or that I'm just so freakishly lazy when it comes to posting something. XD Either way, it doesn't matter now that I can't use that for an excuse to *cough* justify my very very invalid blog. I'll try to make it up to whatever readers out there I have left by spamming or spazing over some irrelevant stuff for the future posts. =P

And now that SPM is over, which may I add was over in a blink of an eye. Is it me alone or that time seems to be horribly unforgivingly fast these days? Or is that time is relative to individuals and just so happen this individual is barely coping up with the flow of time? I'm not gonna blog about how I did for the papers though because I'm terribly afraid of stiring up the skeletons lurking behind this entire issue of SPM. I will just let it haunt me a couple nights before the big day on March 2009. =) Take that you bunch of scallywags of skeletons!

Oh yeah, back to where we are (pun not intended) which was now that SPM is over... anyone intrested in a bunch of revision books, tuition notes, and piles of execise? Some of them will be going to my cousin sister who will be form 4 next year, but I doubt she be needing that entire load. They will be going to the old newspaper man at this rate. And to be honest, I felt kinda "sayang" if that was the case. Kinda attached to them after all this years. I just realised I have my Form 1,2,3 Science notes all nicely bind up into books. Well, if thats the case, why don't let another benefit from it right? So anyone intrested, just let me know okay?

Guess the updates are till here for now. At the mean time, gotta get busy. Time is of the essence now that I have a deathclock hovering over me that says 25 days to go to my jungle prison summer retreat.

3 comments:

The Half-life of Uranium-235 said...

ahaha, you miss school dont you
the green field...
the green longkang water
the green feeling you get as you go past the hall



well, you'd be going to the jungle prison...I mean resort...I mean hell...I mean prison...err...I think you get what I mean

Kar-Men said...

I do miss all those stuff maybe except for the longkang water. The other day during Account paper, I actually spent 10 mins taking one good look of the hall and everything else. T_T

I'm so very emo I tell ya!

落叶 said...

Lol, when last day of the school, i take whole day to take photos on every corner of the school..and these few days I also go early to school b4 exams to do the same thing..

And i just realize, I forgot to take photo of Mr. Skull in Bio Lab!! OMG, gonna miss 'him'....T____T