Friday, September 26, 2008

A Passing Day

Whao, it has been like what one month and half since I last update this thing? That gotta be a record. Well, for those who are at least curious about my whereabouts - I'm still alive (to the disappointment of some of course) and still kicking. Just finished my Trials on the 23rd of September.

But guess what? The next day, we are told that we have to actually RE-SIT Physic, Additional Math and Modern Math after the short Raya holidays. What a fun killer I tell ya. There you are, after having just finished 3 weeks worth of examinations with one paper after another (amounting to what-30++-papers?) you are told that you have to re-sit those 3 subjects. Wtf?!

The official reason?

Those 3 subjects have solid, undeniable proof(s) that the students have had cheated in them and some were even thick enough to be caught in the act. When in fact almost every paper that I sat for, I have had heard that there was soalon bocor, soalan "spot" and even whayu from the all-Holy one.

Well if one is actually interested, confessions from ex-students and teachers would tell one that every year the same thing happen over and over again (Is it like some vicious cycle?), where students cheated and copied.

Only our year, we weren't "smart" enough for a few were actually caught red-handed - in the own words of my Chemistry teacher. (and have I tell you she is so chyio for a teacher?)

Oh well, perhaps re-siting ain't that bad I suppose. I didn't do exceptionally well with them in the first place. So I guess, I'll take this with a pinch of a salt as suggested by a very dear friend.

Besides that, another noteworthy thing that happened in my life for the past month, other than the exams, would be us tendering our withdrawal from the debate team hence withdrawing from the Nationals at the same time. It wasn't a real no-brainer choice but it wasn't easy to make a stand as well. But oh well at then end of the day it was a very clear stand by all of us.

So sorry and a very big THANK YOU to everyone who had help me to get this far especially the teachers, friends, teammates, ex-teammates and I suppose all those would be so kindly referred as those under the sun and the moon.

I guess that's it for now, folks!

And lastly a very Happy Hari Raya to all those who will be celebrating it and to those having their PMR right after the Raya, all the best. (may you guys see the light of joy after the crossing the tunnel)

Hiatus is still on though. And I do doubt there will be any updates after these. But oh well, SPM do come first after all. =P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmm, v have Mr.A and DRM tuition centre in SP, dats y a lot of these problems occur even in real SPM..Juz i curious how they know this year..Well, take the retest as practice and alert, as SPM is basic for PreU course no matter F6,matric,A-lvl and many more..G.Luck

Kar-Men said...

Haha. Thank you very much. My teacher just told me yesterday, they found a bag with the actual question papers and skema jawapan in the guy's toilet. That's why no choice but to send those evidences to *cough* burger man.

And good luck for your STPM too. You look too tense at times la! =)