Friday, August 1, 2008

When No News Is Good News

Guess what? I'm still alive.

When no news about debate is a good news. You know things are going downhill with how things are being run nowadays. When people are glad for the calling off the Nationals rather than for it being brought forward (as if that's even possible), you know how fucked up our little system is. I for one, ain't ashamed to profess this - Good riddance to debate! And hello SPMSPMSPMSPMSPMSPMSPM!

If there is to be a National anytime soon - that will be a real shocking surprise.

And did I mention the fact that we are all (more like my fellow fifth formers and myself) taking our SPM on the this coming 11th of November have sunk in into me? Well, the message was there lingering like a shadow since the start of this year, but the handing out of the timetable only served to justify the surrealness of this entire SPM affair.

So with that being said, I hereby put this blog on a HIATUS mode for an indefinite time frame.

Why?

Because I have to make up for the lost time.
Because I'm so uncertain and frustrated at how things are getting along right now.
Because I'm so frickin lazy.
Because I have nothing to blog about.
Because this are my last few months, weeks and days to prepare for the following examinations and I wouldn't want to screw that up as well.

Guess I will have to see you guys when I see you don't I?

So see you people then.

2 comments:

Maalini said...

I don't think I'm going to bother commenting about the recent turn of events, because I think you know me well enough to know what I'd say about it, anyway. I suppose it's one of those things you "take with a pinch of salt".

However, just wanted to say all the best for the upcoming trials and of course, SPM itself. =] Will miss reading your posts on your hiatus, but we know where priorities lie. =P

Again, all the best! =]

The Half-life of Uranium-235 said...

yes.....

just testing out the comment thingy
all the best for accounts