Saturday, May 24, 2008

Pointless (as usual)

Because I'm bored.
Because I'm jobless.
Because I need a break.
Therefore, I have compile a list of random but somehow, relevant (?) to my life right now.

  1. Good pens are hard to come by. (when they do come by, be sure to grab more!)
  2. A smile is like a virtue, and like any other virtues out there - it can't be forced upon. (but I do need a couple of those, now and then)
  3. A little tidiness and organizing goes a long way. (which would explain what I just did for the past 3 hours)
  4. Sleeping sometimes do not necessarily solve all your problems. (then why do I still sleep as much as I do?)
  5. Tears are in fact thicker than blood. (seriously)
________

On a side note, as of tomorrow my Moral Ed class will officially commence from 1 to 3pm every day of the weekday for the next two weeks. Which brings me to this - how the heck am I gonna live through that??

1 comments:

benjamin said...

now that you mention it, im wondering, which is more interesting, tears or blood?
anyway, i totally agree with the 1st point....cos i dont think they are making my usual carrera pen anymore...which i've been using for the past 4 years..haiz