Friday, May 23, 2008

A Strange Vibe


Okay, now that the mid-term break is finally here, what's next? Two weeks of much needed sleep, relaxation, and pure nonsensical nonsense perhaps? I seriously doubt I would get any of the above seeing how I am a fifth former, I am practically dictated to slave through this 2 weeks with nothing but books and extra-classes.

And fyi, you would think these people would have figured out by now that the whole speech on this is your final year or sacrifices are needed; don't usually (well more like always actually) work.

Oh well. As usual gotta pull through this somehow. Don't these kind of stuff usually work that way?

At the mean time, I will go brooding about my erm lack of self-motivation by having my lunch break.

And have I mention the weather right now is just plain fantastic? It look as if a storm is brewing up, with dark clouds hanging about and also with strong gusts of wind bellowing through the window. It look as if it's a scene taken out from the LoTR movie. You know the whole scene before the big fight thingy? It gives you precisely that grand, ominous vibe that I am feeling right now.

I am such a sucker for this kind of weather.

1 comments:

benjamin said...

when did u get a digicam???