Friday, April 25, 2008

Oh My Dear!

The path to our destination is not always a straight one. We go down the wrong road, we get lost, we turn back. Maybe it doesn't matter which road we embark on. Maybe what matters is that we embark. - Babara Hall




Putra, if you are somehow reading this don't get mad, okay? I can't find a better way of expressing how I feel right now, other then your fav phrase of "Oh My Dear!" (seriously)

Tomorrow, will be our final practice prior to our District Debate Competition. Somehow, have this very very mix rojak feeling inside me. Part of me, what to just do it *cough-Nike*. Where as, another part of me feel, as if I'm not doing as much as I should/could. And of course, mix with a dash of euphoria, stress, hesitance and reluctance is enough to make anyone puke. I mean can a perfectly ordinary human being have that much taking place in his brain (or stomach in this case)?

And another worrying fact would be I just realized at today's practice, Putra is bitten by some fever or flu bug. While Ben has a brother who is currently having chickenpox while he is yet to have it. Me who is currently suffering from an on and off running nose and a slight fever. And Vj who is somewhat bulmic right now.

If on Sunday, somehow or someway we are all miraculously down.....

I hate to imagine what will happen.

Well at least according to the teachers, it's normal to be (or feel) abnormal right now. But somehow, I am not buying that. I mean, I don't remember the 5 of us to being like that. In fact, now that I look at it, last year's journey seems as if we are making it up as we go along. Kinda niffty, now that I look at it.

I suppose all these are the tides before the storm, eh? (or is it another tempest brewing up?) Either way, there is nothing much to do right now, but just to go for it!

And also to ' Pa ma lung ana bu ti ke' the other teams as well!!! *grins*

Till then, there won't be any new updates. Wish us luck, will you?

0 comments: