Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Deja Vu

This might come in as a bit stale, but we won the district level debate!

The final was against SMK Bakar Arang. The whole debate itself was like deja vu. A complete repeat of last year final (minus the irksome and barbaric nature of the entire proceeding itself). But you know what? I manage to earn myself another nickname. Not only I am label as a proud peacock, I now have rude and impudent under my belt.

But thanks to that, I now have sufficient fuel to complete the upcoming laps. Funny how things manage to slingshot itself and hit you right back at your forehead ain't it?

A group shot with the team and teachers!


2 comments:

Maalini said...

Tsk, tsk... impudent little peacock. You should fluff up your tail feathers and stuff them it those idiots' faces.

But you all guys did a great job. :D

benjamin said...

yes, thanks for the lecture....eh best speaker? hahaha!