Friday, April 18, 2008

A Belated Euphoria

Whoooo!!!!!!!!!!!

My Internet is finally back!!!!!!!

That would be so cool if I had actually posted today's entry about approximately 4 days ago.

Well, due to exams and the usual monopolizing going on in my home, I doubt today's post will come off with any surprise. =.="

Anyway, have loads to catch up upon! I have forgo my poor little drama series for far too long! I shall do it justice my finishing the remaining 7 episodes in one go! I shall have to update my playlist and anime download as well!

Now to take a dive into the highly-nonsensical, bizarrely weird and seemingly un-eventful life of this blogger. (In case you are wondering, yes, I'm well aware all the above adjectives above are highly contradictory.)

First there was the shortest camp I ever attended/participated/enrolled or forced upon. It was a supposedly "kursus kepimipinan" organized by the school counselling department which turn out to be a dry,boring series of lectures. Yours truly over here, actually yawned like a gazillion times which were all convincingly covered up except for that one time during the effective "komunikasi session" where the lecturer actually spotted me yawning. And all of a sudden, I became her example on how to communicate effectively. Don't ask me how she managed to relate those two together as I'm still clueless about it. The food however was an entirely different matter. Within that 24 hour camp, we actually had about 7 to 8 meals!

Next, was our April tropical exam. I'm, starting to get the feeling that all these years under the Malaysian education system, we are actually trained to be numb to all the hours we spend sitting in our comfortable seats. Yes, you know which part of the body I'm referring to. SO there you go, who say we aren't learning anything under our present system?

Anyhow, for now, I shall have to leave today's post as it is.

Time is running out!

0 comments: