Friday, April 4, 2008

Honesty

So it's finally April, eh? Guess you don't need another reminder about how time flies right? I have this notion that, the phrase, "time flies" has and will continue to be used uncompromisingly in the near future. It's more like a mental note to myself. A mental note on a virtual note to remind myself but at the same to serve as an annoying reminder to other as well.

Am I being nonsensical again? Must I even ask?

Anyway, gonna be pretty tied up for the weeks to come. A supposedly leadership camp to participate, debate(s) to prepare and trash out and the April test to prepare. So a pretty exciting month don't you think so?

To be honest from this point hence forth, I'm not really sure what is there for me to blog about, so I will just have to blog something that comes directly to my mind. Another part in life, we call spontaneous writing.

First we have the insecurities. What insecurities you may ask? Well, this insecurities encompasses all. It can be every single shred of doubt one may have about himself or about other thing/stuff/people or just a mere hesitance on an issue. I once (more like a gazillion times) watched this debating video. The speaker came up and said "There are 3 types of truths. Your truth, my truth and everyone's truth.." But I have to say, in this case - my insecurities, I can't dogmatically profess it's everyone's insecurities.

Therefore, it will just be my problem against everyone or everything.

Insecurity no 1: In an sociological relationship. Why do we trust people when we know that there will always be a chance of them lying or betray our trust? Because of our ignorance? Our hopeful nature that they won't? Or is it because we know they can, and will do so, but choose to let it be? Or perhaps we don't have an option to begin with.

Or even perhaps I'm doing the same thing as everyone out there is doing.

Insecurity no. 2 : The lack of faith/confidence with oneself. I know I can do it. I did it. But still, it will always sound weak and hallow to oneself. Why is it so? Is it course we believe we can do better? Or that we SHOULD have done better? Clueless about that one.

Insecurity no. 3 : The future. Honestly, I believe more people will agree with me on this one. Most of the time, (I repeat most of the time) we know what we are doing. And we are working towards it. But still, when the thing comes right up to your face which in this case the future, tomorrow or call it whatever you may please, are we REALLY prepared for it? Sometimes, we are pleasantly shock by it. Sometimes disappointed by it. In this case, can we still say we know what we are involving ourself into? When the only thing certain bout tomorrow is about the uncertainty itself?

I guess that's enough ramblings for now.

I shall simple end today's post with lyrics from this song which I find myself strangely addicted to;

Honesty...
Is such a lonely word.
Everyone is so untrue.

Honesty...
Is hardly ever heard.
But mostly is what I need from you.

Can anyone guess what song it is?

0 comments: