Saturday, April 19, 2008

I'm Depressed




The above describes my feeling exactly. Why is that I get this nagging feeling in my head that the bunch of us are going down hill rather than running up that hill? Is it because we worked better back then? Is it because we were binded by some weird bond that was nonsensicality? Or is it because we are missing you?

I seriously won't know how to deal with it should that moment come knocking at my door once again. I'm clueless and lost. I'm confused with what the others want. Confused with myself. And me going to school today didn't make me feel any much better. Instead, it only serve as a reminder how pathetic foolish I can be.

I know most of the above doesn't make much sense. But I doubt my 17 years of life on this earth made much sense anyway.

0 comments: