Monday, January 21, 2008

The Skies Above II

*huge relief*

Finally, I managed to finish my Commonwealth essay!! If everything turn out as plan, it should reach Putrajaya safely together with the other three essays by this weekend. *wink*

I have to truthfully admit, writing an essay for a competition ain't as easy as I thought it would be, in the first place. Nonetheless, it's for a worthy cause - even if it means putting my life on hold just for the sake of rushing through it. =)

All thanks, to a bunch of red tapes imposed by our local competition coordinator. *cough*

Other then that, for the past few weeks, been kinda busy with the house practices. But what I don't get is why have they decided to throw in 2 sessions of it per week this year?! What happen to the good old once in a week session? If the school is so naive to believe that, the more the better, then I suggest the school administrator to take a better look at the daily house practice. Most of the school athletics don't even bother to show up for it. I will perform hara kiri if you tell me it's to train people like me to become the school athletic. (considering the fact that, only fools like me are foolish enough NOT to skip it)

For those out there who know me well enough, will also know how much 'talent' I have in the field of sport. So nuff' said bout it.

However, the only thing I enjoy going for such afternoon practices is that I get to lie down flat on the field staring at the sky above at the end of it. No matter how tired or exhausted I am; somehow looking at the sky manage to sooth me. It gives you the very calming effect by just staring at it. Never mind bout all the dirt and god-know-what stuff that crawls in my school padang. Every year, I try to make a point to recite this weird ritual of mines. Grown use to the yelling and and laughter that I manage to draw from the crowd even after all this years.

And to think that this year might most likely be my last, (unless I continue doing my Form 6) kinda make it more nostalgic than before. =P


Can you spot the difference between these pictures?

4 comments:

Maalini said...

Dude, you are the best. *Kowtows.* In ten years' time, if your wife needs a doctor, come to me and I'll treat her for free. >.>;

Like Vijay said, though, the red tape was actually only being made today. x.x;;

As for the pictures... The colours are different! =D I'm stating the obvious, here. >.> Ganbatte with sports! One more month and you can put it behind you. =]

Anonymous said...

hey, ur the one so enthusiastic to run rentas desa on thursday, and u call urself not athletic....dont the spirit counts?? my plan to walk backwards has been interupted by unforeseen circumstances, but im still walking!!! in car terms, i'll jus stick to 1st gear, u can go to 5th all the way, u are 3 series afterall!!

Kar-Men said...

Mani - Thanks in advance! But be warn, those medical bills can be quite hefty.
And those red tapes, were there from the very start when our kpm received the letter from the commonwealth.
As for those pictures, I took them at dawn,daylight and dusk. As for the reasons, I do so, just think of me being nonsensical again.

Ben- You nearly gave me a heart attack! When I first saw the name Ben I thought it was my brother. Thank god it isn't. You know, how messy can our life be, if another family member finds out about our weblog.
And no, I don't consider myself athletic. Not even, in the matter of spirit. I am just plain naive to fall for the school's threats.
I take the 5th gear as something good?

Anonymous said...

aiyo, then i have to use skyline next time, at least none of ur family member know bout our blogs. my bro already know...i dont think he care anyway. and 5th gear means go with speed la, as in PULUN!!!!