Wednesday, January 9, 2008

A Not So Resolute Resolve

Here's some totally random stuff for you to digest and get those brain of yours working; Are parents one of the most contradictory beings on Earth? Course, personally I feel that way. A classic example would be these 6 words; I know what's best for you. And also; I want you to be independent. If you were to observe closely, aren't those two statements contradictory? Don't they form an oxymoron? Bear in mind, that those two are only a few of the example out of trillions of other oxymorons coming out from our parents. Sure of course, they lecture us for our own good. That fact is undeniable. However, it would be great though, if they actually take the time to cool down and try listening to themselves for once. Perhaps then, we wouldn't get so many redundant oxymorons. Not that there is anything wrong with oxymoron. I like them. And I tend to contradict myself most of the time. Still, there is limit to everything right?

Anyway, with that totally random, nonsensical stuff done with, I would like to dedicate today post with this simple phrase;

Working Me to Death

Yes, guys. I'm currently on verge of either overloading or imploding. Either from self-inflicted stress or most likely it's my hormonal level going haywire. I think the latter one is more likely to be the cause of it. I mean, I have all the symptoms of it, such as, exhausted, moody, easily agitated, headaches and most importantly hearing a constant ringing sound in my left ear. I would like to sum all this above to PMS-ing. That would actually be a relief because the effects of PMS-ing are only temporary. Sure hope, all of this will stop by next year.

At the mean time, I am starting to have doubts that everything can turn out to be so smoothly or as expected in the first place. I am barely coping up as it right now. My previously resolute resolve is slowly but steadily diminishing. But I also made a vow, I will carry on no matter what. Therefore, even if it shall work me to death, you shall see my die trying! Mwhahaha!

That should be it for now. My head isn't really functioning as usual. Got a thousand and one thing in my head to joint down, but somehow, the mood isn't there. Sigh. I will give it a rest for tonight.




3 comments:

Maalini said...

*Thwacks you with a paper fan.* Dude... relax! =O The last thing we want is for a dormant Mt Fuji to suddenly erupt in SP.

Take a few seconds, breathe and smell the roses. =D And you shall have your blissful insanity back. =]

Kar-Men said...

*beaming blissfully*
Thanks for all the support! Sometime, it's nice to have someone out there to remind one and what one stand for. So I really appreciate it!

But why roses though? I prefer the scent of freshly print money or the smell of freshly bought books better. =P

Maalini said...

Because we can't lose some of our more useless people to our stupid system. >.>;;; That's their plan, you see... to turn you into them.

Hm... I dunno... because they smell nice? And they remind me of bishies. XD But you do have a point. Cash and books do smell SOOOO good~!