Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Esprit De Corps

Today has been by far, my most frustrating day-to-date for the year 2008! Why? Well, thanks to the incompetent bunch of people running my House and not to mention the useless, spineless, pathetic, blundering bunch of idiots I have for Housemates. Never in my 5 years of secondary education, have I encounter such apathetic students. Why on earth do they even bother to turn up for House practises, if you are just gonna sit under a shade? Why don't all of you just go back to your houses and take care of your precious, delicate little complexion? It will safe me the trouble of having to yell at the top of my lungs.

It really makes me wonder, do you guys enjoy being at the last position?

Do you guys even know the meaning of team morale? I doubt any of you do. Go look it up at a dictionary for god sake.

At this rate, I will be pleasantly surprised if we don't end up last on the actual day itself.

0 comments: