Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Of Random Stuff

Okay I confess, I'm kinda bored and jobless right now. So how does one waste his time? Well, by answering random questions at the Internet of course! I took this one from Mani's blog.

Instructions:

1.Put your music player on shuffle.
2.Press forward for each question.
3.Use the song title as the answer to the question.

What does next year have in store for me?
Thirsty by K

What's my love life like?
Around the World by ATC (Hope so)

What do I say when life gets hard?
In The End by Linkin Park

What do I think when I get up in the morning?
This Love by Maroon Five

What song will I dance to at my wedding?
Can You Keep a Secret by Utada Hikaru

What do you want as a career?
Bubblin by Blue (No way I want it!)

Your favourite saying?
My Humps by Black Eyed Peas (Wtf??!)

Your pet's name?
Give It To Me by Timbaland feat Nelly Furtado and Justin Timberlake

Favourite place?
Dakishimeru by Boa

What do you think of your parents?
Fighter by Christina Aguilera

First Date?
Here it Comes Again by Melaine C (That's a nice one!)

Drug of choice?
中國話 (Chinese Language) by S.H.E

Describe yourself.
Misunderstood by Bon Jovi (Ironic ain't it?)

What is the thing I like doing most?
Praise You by Fatboy Slim

What is my state of mind like at the moment?
In The Middle by The Sugerbabes

How will I die?
Aka Renga by Teppei Koike (Doesn't seem to be making any sense at the moment)

2 comments:

Maalini said...

//Your favourite saying?
My Humps by Black Eyed Peas (Wtf??!)//

This, my friend, will just kill me by laughter. =D

Kar-Men said...

Sigh.. That's gotta be one of the most random answer I will ever get for the rest of my life. I couldn't believe it at first too. =P

Oh well.. My rotten luck.. Gotta start practicing then, eh?

My Humps...
My Lovely Lumps....

*rofl*