Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Sweet Sixteen

This year's 5th of August gotta be one of the most memorable one for me ever! Not only it marks my sixteen birthday but the very sweet gesture presented by my family and friends are really touching indeed! From greetings to gifts, really appericiate all of them!

So here are a few of my birthday thanks~

My mum for being the first and of course the earliest person to give my birthday present. Really enjoyed reading 'The Five Person You Meet In Heaven'.But can I have it back now? Aren't you done reading it? XD

To my dad and bro who both gave me their presents at the very same moment. Thanks once again! I hoped your right dad when you said the watch would signifies my comming of age because I don't feel much differernt right now you know! Bro, simply love your gift! No one other then you know me best, especially with my preferance! Hopeful I can carry out that black shirt though. >. <

Next to my beloved friends. Dear Amy,' Little Joo Joo', sweet Wen Yi and Catherine. Words cann't really express my gratitude and feelings towords all of you when all you throwed me the small but sweet little party! Thanks so much for all the gifts. The cute "Sponge Bob' doll and of course for the 'album'. ^,^

To my fellow other friends. Thanks for the 'white bag' and also not forgetting the 'white pencil case'! Not really sure who I should post this shout out to since there are so many of you all. But heck I will take a swing on it and see. Please forgive me if I missed out on anyone though! To Yu Hyuen, Siew Ying, Steve, Wang, Jord, Vj, Putra, Melissa, Wyn Nie, and Chia Leh really appericiate the bag and also with all the suprises included with it too! @_@

And of course to my fellow debating team-mates and dear friends, Mani and Ben. Really like the book that the two of you gave me. The only sad part would be that I am unable to read it right away. Sighhh... But I would read it as soon as the exams are over though. =)

Finally to every other person, thanks for all the greetings and birthday wishes! (Including the birthday songs of course, one which include it being sung through a handphone by what seem as an entire choir team at the other end! However thanks a lot guys! Hoped you all enjoy Langkawi!)

So now that a small chapter of my life has ended, it seems that another one awaits me. Though I may not know what awaits me over there. But I am sure it's a journey worth treading with my family and friends. A tale worth remenicising about!

So, till the very end guys?

1 comments:

Wenyi said...

hora hora~
is the album really kiss and cry?
is it good?