Friday, July 20, 2007

The Deathly Hallows



Within hours everything will soon be revealed..... Alas the day is finally here! It seemed as if it was only yesterday I went to Popular bookstore to get my first copy of the Harry Potter novel..... Though it may sound cheesy or even as if it was a rehearsed script but nevertheless this is how I am currently feeling..... Nostalgic, a sense of euphoria and so on.... The first thing in the morning and I will be able to lay my hands on those hardcovers consisting hundred and hundreds of pages waiting to be read! Hahaha.....

But till then, I gotta keep myself busy with all the works piling around me waiting to be read,type,writen all over and so on..... I suppose there won't be an end to all this! Then again, strangely I am at ease with my current situation..... Felt as if I had everything undert control..... Perhaps others might say I am the verge of a nervous break down or of some sort (which is partially true however.... coz of late I was kinda...... agitated I suppose) but still I am completely fine,okay!

That si it for now I guess..... Gotta get on with that working papers of mine or else I wouldn't have time to read The Deathly Hollows!

0 comments: