Tuesday, July 17, 2007

A Roller Coaster Ride

Of late felt as if I have been on a roller coaster ride..... With all the up and downs in life its kinda hard not to compare it to roller coaster right? Sigh..... At times it seem that I am barely keeping up with life itself..... So many things happening at the same time..... And everytime how I yearn to just write them down somewhere..... Let it be in this blog or even just in the old-fashioned method..... With paper and ink of course! But strangely, it hardly turns out that way though..... Ever wonder why?

From problems at home all the way to school.... It seem almost foolish of me to wonder why life couldn't be much more simpler.... As far,far away as possible from all these conflicts and discords.....

For the past weeks, life at home for me is almost unbearable.... Had several arguments and rows with my mum.... After the first two argument, I just stop arguing with her.... It has been all her way since then.... She does all the talking and lecturing.... No matter how unreasonably or unfair it was.... Just maintained my silence.... Truth to be told I knew she only did that because she cared bout me.... Especially for my future and education..... But how I wish at times you just understand how I felt deep down inside! There are so many things I kept locked in my heart.... But that doesn't mean you can just ignore my feelings! I knew it was pointless to argue with her.... Not now at least..... Perhaps when the time is finally here, only then I will be taking a stand.... Till then.... I really hoped the both of us can understand each other more.... Perhaps on why did we disagree on certain matters....

Other than that, life at school ain't that 'sweet' nor 'peaceful' either.... It always the same old problem.... They never seem to be resolved do they? Well, I am afraid when there is no solution for such matter, we just gotta put a brave front and stick up to it to the end (if there is an end to it) Supports from friends and so on may ease the burden a bit or even making the whole journey pleasurable if not worthwhile at least.....

My thoughts for now?

Lost...confuse...deprived...depressed...hopeful...

0 comments: