Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Redemption

Finally,managed to squeezed some time to update this blog.It seems like a very long time already where I actually blog on my daily happenings..

Well of late been busy with the debating competition.In fact it has been bout 3 months already since I first joinned the team.Sweet memories I suppose.Any way,before I start getting all emotional, gotta blog this down..

We are going to Sarawak!!!!!

Hehe..Well,going there is for the national level already.Somehow, still couldn't believe that all of us managed to get this far..Its not that I am trying to be modest or some sort.Its just that I never didn't imagine it would went such a long way.But nevertheless its indeed a collebrative and collective efforts between the 5 of us,the teachers,the supporters and certainly my family members and friends!

But to be honest..I felt that there is a need for me to clarify something..

If it weren't for Putra and Manimaalini on the final round of the state level,we wouldn't most likely made it to Sarawak already.In fact I screwed up my part as the 2d speaker so badly that I am amazed nobody actually comented or curse me..

Although everyone told me it was the mike problem (which so happens to broke down when it was my turn to speak) and also it was my first time anyway that causes me to be so...panic..awfull..crapy..and so on..That wasn't the primary reason..I gotta admit..I panic.Maybe becoz I am having a stahe fright or something like dat.But still..I guess what over is over already, rite?Glad my failure didn't screwed the team up..Perhaps lady luck was on our side becoz those Kulim guys weren't that ahem (good is the right word I suppose).If it were those Asma girls that we are facing on final and having me as the Goverment 2nd speaker..Than we are a gonner for sure.

However,on that day itself..Felt really touched and emo at the same time..Coz everyone was so supportive of us..The teachers...the past debaters..the supporters..and so many more..Haha..Actually shook hand and huged a quite a few people before heading for the one hour quarantine..Even on the stage we were holding each other hand..I suppose I gripped the others the hardest..Well..to overcome my nervousness at that time I suppose..And when the result was announced everyone was screaming,jumping and hugging each other..I had my share of hugs,yelling and hand-shaking again..

Overall..For the past months..Learnt many stuff..What is it like to work as a team..What was it like to have such a huge stake and to be dependent on..How did it felt to win..All of these..Certainly shall not be forgotten..

But at the same time..There is definitely a need to reddem myself..To actually being able to carry my own weight..Or not..I wouldn't be able to face all of you..Especially the four of you!

I mean we went this far already,right?
We also gave up on so many things,right?
Yet gaining that much at the same time.
And not forgetting the hope that the others have on us..

So let us all go for it and give it our best,yea!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

congratulation!!!! u are going sarawak o ~~ hehe.sioksiok..and i'm proud of u ~!!!! and 4 sure , u can did well in sarawawk!!!!add oil add oil!! haha..gambateh~~

-joojoo-