Friday, May 25, 2007

Uncried Tears

Yesterday at tution,nearly felt like crying.Somehow my eyes seem to be watery and I know it wasn't because I am sleepy or something like that.I just hold on.As soon as I got back home,I really tought to myself.'What was that emotion that I just felt rushing through me?' perhaps its just that I am thinking too much.I can seriously admit something.During Additional Math class, I used to think more than any where else.Perhaps you can say my mind wondered off easily especially during Add Math tuiton.But it's nothing much to be worried about guys.I am just doing my stuff as usual..Thinking that is..I used to think as (still thinking) I have total control of every aspect of my life.From my lifestyle to my attidude.I used to pride myself with my own sense of maturity.However, yesterday's incident last year's one clearly proves me wrong.I wonder.How long will I keep on telling myself I have control?Lets be honest to ourselves, why don't we?How much is my 'control' over my own life?

Thats what been bugging me for awhile..

But on a lighter note..

Exam,exam,exam.Thats what I have been hearing,doing and thinking about for this two weeks.Gotta admit,this is the longest exam/test I ever had in my life!My I suppose overall it didn't turn out that bad as expected.I was thinking and kept on saying I am gonna fail,fail,fail.But now who cares already?Its over for now.And the best part about yesterday is going out for a movie right after my exam.Sure the movie that we watched wasn't as exciting nor half-the fun of Pirates of the Carribean.But I am getting to there!Tommorow if all well that ends well that I should be able to watch it..Hehe (so god damn excited).Yet yesterday wasn't that bad was it?Had a very smooth and one of a time outing trip since a very long time.So I am really glad about it. For once if I can avoid politics I will avoid it with every effort for it.

Andof course with the holiday begining.everyone is busy with their routine already.Well so am I any way.its a busy,busy little world that we all live in.Time and tide wait for no one!

By the way below there is a clip for all you people to enjoy.Its one of my few personal favourite song Flavor of Life-Ballad Version- by Utada Hikaru.This songs compares life to a Green Peper tempura.A manifestation of Utada's emotion is potray through this song.Me just love it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

看到你这样,我真的好伤心。。
when saw u like dat , i really felt sad...
身为你的朋友,却无法帮助你。。
although i'm ur friend , bt i cnt do anything..
不干涉求什么。。 只希望你能够淌开心胸,接受身边的人,让他们来帮助你。。让你能够更坚强的面对未来。。
jus hope dat u can accept ur friend beside u ,let dem help u ...希望你不会忘了,你还有我那么一个朋友。。
hope u rmb always ,u stil hav me dis friend.. 无论发生什么事,都会在你身旁支持你。。will always stay beside u ,no matter wad happen ..
sry.. my english aint dat good.. so , i jus translate from chinese..

Anonymous said...

i suddenly feel relieve when i read this post.. at least you know you day dream a lot during add maths class. i know it isn't just because you are concentrating like you said last night. and it's your usual thursday night blue XD... get used to it d...
will you be like this also tonight? be happy, dude.
btw, the video is no longer available! i want to see the ballad version~~ utada-san~~T_T