Thursday, March 15, 2007

"-a promise made-"

Today from morning till late evening dat is bout 7 pm something, I was at Alor Star with my Mum.As soon as I reached back to SP I have to rush to go for Add Math tuition.I was seriously considering to skip dat tuition..

But then again,there I was..in Add Math class trying to make my brain get something which is kinda irrelevant in our life for now dat is..And by the way, to Genmai..If you are reading this..Let me SERIOUSLY tell you something..I wasn't joking when I told you the reason why I was acting in dat way!I meant every word I said!I know you don't really care bout this kind of thing..But I felt dat there is a NEED for you to at least TRY understanding..So any way gomen nasais! And one more thing..I downloaded Wat's Kimi ni Okuru Uta alreday..But I think the song would be better if both of them sing lo..Coz they harmonize better..But dats juz me of coz.. ^o^

Any way back to my topic.Visited my grandparents in Alor Star today.The main reason wasn't becoz we haven't seen them for a very long time but rather we go there is to help them to do some banking stuff.To be honest, my Mum said she will only be relieved after done all those banking stuff coz it has been left untouched for years already.So its BETTER to get it done ASAP, well acording to the adults that is.. Well a promise is a promise after all any way..

To be frank,I have to admit something..Seeing my grandfather today really made me realised how old he was already.His already thining at a very alarming rate.Futhermore, his always worried bout his health..Which in this case wasn't a really good thing becoz dat made him more cautious.TOO cautious at time for his own good.
Guess what I am really trying to say is dat his look really gave me something to worried about.And seeing how my grandmother taking care of him with so much care and tenderness really kept me thinking..How would I be like when I am that age?

Here is a quote from somewhere I pick up~ (I am still trying to estimate how true is it and how much sense it has made in my life and yours..)

"Death is inevitable. It's a promise made to each of us at birth, but before that promise is kept, we all hope something will happen to us. Whether it is the thrill of romance, the joy of raising a family or the anguish of great lost. We all hope to experience something that make our lives meaningful, but the sad fact is, not all lives have meaning. Some people spend their time on this planet, just sitting on the sidelines, waiting for something happen to them before it's too late."

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

i am still angry with you lim kar men! Can you understand how far you went wrong yesterday night? ... wat the hell is wrong with you at the add math class? or its that your true self? if that is, then y cant you be at least a bit normal and have a limit?
i am still waiting for your apologize... and wash my eraser before giving back to me. abo.... you will be the next steve..
... i am really angry this time ok? dun think i am joking or playing la please.
btw... thanks for saying me more mature, i think at least grow up a bit.