Thursday, March 22, 2007

'-an ending of a begining?-'

It has been quite a while since I last update or even bother logging into this blog..SO yea..I kinda miss it rite now..Kakaz.. ^_^

Any way, about the latest update and news revolving around my-so-call life..Finally managed to get all of my April's marks already.Well if a summary is indeed needed then I suppose we shouldnt place that much importance in the exam result..Partly coz I feel dat it doesn't actually reflect anything in our life..SO we might get straight A's or perfect score..But SO WHAT?! You might think I am only juz saying this, but i mean every word I say..I dont feel dat we should be dat upset if our marks aren't dat good or something like dat..As long as we tried our very best and we at least have a clear goal in our mind than I feel exams aren't such a big deal after all..So Jason..Don't be so pek chek,kay? (-_-)"

Secondly,this few days I somehow felt time seem to pass at a very fast rate..Somehow faster than before! SO many things have actually happen in these past week..Though I wished I could have wrriten all these past days in my blog..But the reality or truth is much more further than dat..You might say I am juz pure lazy or dat I am juz finding excuse for my own sake..But I suppose having a bro whom is using the comp 24/7 for playing dota also counts rite? ?_?

By the way..Of late I have been thinking something over and over again..It happen right after dat moment when you told me dat my relationship with her is like the begining of an ending..You told me dat when one side doesn't wish to futher deepen the relationship eventhough the other party insist on..a peculiar secenario will arrise..but after much thoughts into it..I still feel dat there is nothing much that could be done already..I have did what my conssience and heart asked me to..It couldn't be mend or fix in any other way I suppose.. So does it really matter if now is like a brand new begining to a melachony ending?Or is it an ending of a begining?

Other than dat I don't suppose there is much to blog about already right? Well I am running out of inspirations any way..SO do excuse me till I can futher brain-storm ideas to fill up this blog of mines!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah,totally agree wiv u , time pass fast, many things happened , many things and ppl changed...................

-joojoo-