Thursday, May 24, 2012

What's Now and Tomorrow

I am having control. Or semblence of it at the very least. I now live by a routine. I sleep on time, wake up on time. On a good day I am even getting my work cleared from that list-of-to-do found either in some Post-it or G Cal.

It sure feels that way! - Snipped from Cuba Gallery

Come back a month ago, and I would tell myself this is exactly what I want for my summer. I needed that sense of confirmity so badly. For being in a limbo of not knowing how I was to spend most of my summer wasn't a cool prospect. In fact it was bad. For being jobless is so out of fashion these days especially among aspiring undergrads that I would have killed myself for commit the biggest faux of the year as an undergrad if I did not secure that one job for myself.

So now I am having a good laugh at myself. Or rather at my one month younger self. I would have told him to be less moppy about the uncertainity then. To soak up the random, unstructured way of living. May it be sleeping at really odd hours of the day or pumping ounces of coffee into the system.

After all things did turn out fine in the end. Time to live the moments and do something meaningful with them.

0 comments: