Friday, December 10, 2010

Falling for It

Now and then I have these sudden strokes of epiphany. From learning how to operate a certain pesky electronic device to figuring out the proper directions to a desired destination, such momentary burst of intuitive perception never fails to uplift a person's spirit. Today, fresh from s straight 12 hours of hibernation I had a fuzzy burst of epiphany. Albeit the vividness I recall seeing a glimpse of the the future that awaits. Amid the random pieces, I see my own sense of belonging. Poised with confidence and determination, the thought of it is so warm and uplifting. I think I am falling for debating all over again.

3 comments:

benjamin said...

guess we never really got over it huh

Kar-Men said...

no.. i do think it will continue to be a huge part of my life to the very least. right now it ain't so much about the winning but the people i meet. but who knows what the future eh? =D

The Half-life of Uranium-235 said...

seems like my time's up for that. Thinking more of presenting these days