Monday, August 30, 2010

It's Time

Swiped from williamcho
It has been almost two weeks since I landed at Singapore. In retrospect, the week has gone by amazingly fast. The rhythm of the city state has been unsurprisingly fast too. In that very short time span, I also feel the evident urgency to grow along it as well.

In the past, I don't often give thought on how it will be like to be an undergrad. I always thought that once, I am to enter an Uni, everything else will fall into place. In hindsight, that much is probably true. But there is also the unfactored equation. No amount of research, digging around, or mental prep-ing is sufficient for the life ahead. It be presumptions of me to assume otherwise.

So to the life ahead that awaits me, I am steadily looking forward to it. I am still fumbling with my footing now and then. But in due time, I will find it. By then, I hope to accumulate enough wealth to call it my own.

0 comments: