Saturday, June 19, 2010

In Need of a Jump Start

On Jun 11th, I had my last A Level paper. Finally! - I say. My pre-uni days have come and gone, taking away a year of my life with it. Towards the end of the course, it felt as if I was devoting a large chunk of my life in the presence of solitude and isolation. All classes had come to an end by then. I was a stay at home student for through out the one month. Although, I am the sort of guy who enjoys his personal space more than anything else, prolonged periods of being cooped up with a recurring routine can really kill one's spirit.

Undoubtedly, I had my fun and the not-so-fun moments during the year as well, but should anyone ask me on anyday and I will still tell them, I am gladly leaving the year behind. In reality, though the one year was barely enough to cover the syllabus but I find myself at times secretly wishing for June to arrive. Now that it's finally here, I find myself heaving a sigh of relief.

On a side note, I am also in need of a jump start. I feel like some rusty antique car abandon in some junkyard for ages. No kidding. Besides, the glaring inactivity in this blog prior to this, there are many things that I have left behind/put off for the past few months, ie making social contact and figuring out my vocation etc. I really need to pick up the pieces and figure out a way to navigate through them. My routine of course will need to undergo a major haul, but as of now, am loving every bit of it.

La joie de vivre, anyone?

0 comments: