Thursday, March 20, 2008

On Suicide Watch

My BM teacher just told us this yesterday - some student who just gotten his or her result is currently on suicide watch. Apparently he or she did not get the result he or she is expected to get. Now the mother has to watch over him or her 24-7. You know, for the most obvious reason of course.

Then it hit me, am I the sort of person to resort to that if I don't get what I wanted? At a first glance, it would be a NO. Heck, no matter how many times I look at it, it will still be a NO. But still, I can't help but fathoming what happen of me after I get my result. Of course I know it a highly hypothetical situation, where anything is possible.

Perhaps in self-denial no doubt then.

(if that's the case, just leave me alone for a month, and I will do just fine after that)

I'm an ambitious person. I want everything I do to be the best of me. I want to succeed in everything I do. Academic and non-academic wise.

So what will happen (to me) if I'm proven wrong?

I don't think I will get pass myself. I can confidently say that I am not your stereotype kiasu people out there (yes I'm aware that these people are out with the numbers to boot). So please don't stereotype me as your typical kiasu who fear of losing out to others so badly till like there's no tomorrow.

I just have expectations on myself, okay?

0 comments: