Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Of Luck and RM9.40

I just realized a person can actually be looking forward to something but dreading it at the same time. I know at a first glance it sounds more like an oxymoron with little sense in it. But it's actually possible! I suppose I can be often associated with the above syndrome. No doubt some people out there right now might be suffering from the above syndrome as well, (heck,it may even be you reading this right now). I am yet to find the antidote to it yet, so for those who have discover it, do drop by and inoculate me with it, okay?

Meanwhile, spent the entire morning cleaning my house's storeroom. Can't believe we had that much junk stored in that room. I am not your typical neat freak who enjoys cleaning that much nor am I suffering from some obsessive-compulsive disorder - but I have to admit, throwing all those stuff away really sooths the soul. I find this strange self-satisfaction by clearing the entire room of it's trash. Does that freak you out? It did for me - until I was paid RM 9.40 by trading in all those trash with the recycling people. I figured the money factor makes more sense than any of those obsessive-compulsive disorder anyway.

By the way, Mani, I may not have a fukusuke up my selves but what I do have is this picture of a really really huge life size kuma. May it help ward off the effects of those pesky butterflies.





_____

And before I forget, I just added the search bar function on the up most right hand corner of my blog. If you wana search for a specific entry, just key in any relevant word into it.


1 comments:

Maalini said...

Omg, I totally agree with you on the virtue of cleaning. x.x It feels strangely good. XD

Anyway, thank you for the kuma! =D *Steals.* I think it appeased the butterflies. =]