Sunday, November 18, 2007

What the Fuck?!

What the fuck?! I just realize there is some serious error /glitch going on in this blog!




This picture is taken by viewing this blog through Internet Explorer


This picture is taken by viewing this blog through Mozilla Firefox

The second picture is suppose to be the right one. But somehow, the stupid glitch is ruining all of my layout and html codes!!!!! And the bad news? (as if I need more of them) Is that most viewers of my blog uses Internet Explorer to surf the Internet! God damnit!

I only realized this yesterday.I was using Mozilla Firefox all this while and it turns out that yesterday while I had to use Internet Explorer, I stumble across this wtf glitch.

I tried everything I could think of, but I still can't seem to fix this glitch!

I am wtf-ing right now.


_____


I managed to fix the glitch miraculously! (but not after hours of meddling with it) Yay!
*November 18, 6.45 pm*