Monday, October 15, 2007

My Stupidity

Turns out that my stupidity is astoundingly stupid. In fact it knows no limit! Took me such a freaking long time to realise that this blog of mines can be easily customize using Blogger's new feature. But no, I wasted days ( 3 days to be exact) fumbling with this blog's HTML code. A real frustrating process actually. So the lesson behind this? Look properly before you decide to do anything. Or else you would end up like me! Desperate, frustrated then annoyed. But good news though, I finally managed to change this blog's layout to my liking. The previous one is getting kinda old any way.



The solution to all of my 3 days worth of frustrations.




Been messing with this for days!



-----

And in case you are wandering bout the hiatus thing, it's still on you know. Just that I decided to take a short break from it. Ironic isn't it? A break within a break? I should really get going and start hitting the books once more. Sigh. But before I attempt anything gotta do something about my lack of focus and laziness first.

0 comments: