Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Symphonic Poem of Hope

Another blogging session while searching for research materials for the upcoming debate competition state level..Gotta admit..Time do pass really fast ya..Already won the district level and now looking forward for the state held at Alor Star on the 6th of May..Really hope this time we can go all out to win or well at least try our very best..Everyone goal of coz is to make it all the way to national level at Sarawak on the 10th of June..Haha..Even Mr Fletcher say there is NO if!Just when? So kinda worried..On whether we all can live up to the expectations laid on us..But no point worrying now rite?Juz gotta wait till then and see..Haha..

Anyway..Today at school heard bout the news on several holidays that are gonna approach soon..However at the same time..It means that the mid-term exams and breaks are also coming soon!Dunno whether its a good thing or vice versa..But..Than again..We juz have to wait and see I suppose..Till then I seriously need to pull myself together and catch up on my studies..

It seems that of late I am like stranded on an island of some sort..Seems that I cann't even catch up on the uptakes of life itself..Felt so odd today..When in fact I should get used to it by now already..But have many things in life to look forward now...I suppose its the way of life..One can never seem to be satisfied of what he or she has..Must one need a solid,valid reason to do something in life?It seems that I am desperately in need of one..But then again..What happen when one found it?Does he or she desperately cling on to it?Or juz let it act as a Symphonic Poem of Hope?

Moon River, wider than a mile
I'm crossing you in style, someday
All dream makers, you heart breaker
Wherever you're going,

I'm going your way
Two drifters, off to see the world

There's such a lot of world to see
We're after the same rainbow's end
Waiting 'round the bend
My huckleberry friend, Moon River, and me

0 comments: