Thursday, April 26, 2007

On the Way to a Smile

Just got back from Additional Math tuiton..Somehow..I cann't but help smiling..Thinking about those two hours over and over again..Yea..Though there were many stupid or rather pointless thing going on..

But still thinking bout it..Really made me wana laugh all over it again..
I actually suprised myself by not laughing then till my stomach hurts..
Coz normally I would have just done that..

I suppose those are what u call by human-antic’s..
In fact..If one were to be the silent one..
You would have realised many things by than..
For example..Why certain people acted that way?Or what would one do if one is in that situation?
And what if it were to be vice-versa?How will you reacted then?

All these are probaly what I have learnt so-far during Add Math class..
Not too shaby actually..
Hahahaha..

I am on my way to a smile!!


0 comments: