Tuesday, March 13, 2007

"-my bittersweet journey-"

Finally, I am back in SP! ^-^ After 5 days and 4 nights away from my home,I can finally update this blog! =P

First of all,I would like to start on how I miss almost practically everything and everyone over here.My bed,my comp,my room,my music,my family,my friends and even my blog!!

Well after all,this is my first time being away for so long on such a trip.How embarrassing,rite for a form four boy? *-*

Any way, if someone were to ask me how was the camp like and how did I felt.Then I suppose the answer would be that 5 days and 4 nights aren't that long actually.If you are actually there then you would feel that time is passing by at a very fast rate.The activities planned were all relatively new for an amateur like me. XD

But never the less everyone were having a great time.From mountain climbing,jungle treking,blind trailing,compass & orienting to cave exploring.These were the few activities that all of us really enjoy ourself.Though we didn't get to know each other that well yet but certainly we were like one big family.Making fun of each other,helping each other and laughing at almost everything.

So I guess that for the past few days,they had really been my bittersweet journey..Though it might be filled with uncertainties,the challenges that lies ahead..But never the less all of us managed to get through all of these with a lot of things to gain..Such as the meaning of hardship,friendship and of course bout life itself!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha....think u had a nice trip ha..daddy~ hehe.. erm , btw, da most important thing is , u got miss ur little daughter bo??haha..and i bought smt 4 u ~kakaz
-joojoo-