Saturday, December 16, 2006

"-learning a very important and well known fact-"

been ages since my last post in anywhere..well..i guess it's a mixture of being busy,lack of ideas on what to write and of coz, not forgeting malaysia's no 1 excuse..dat is pure laziness...kept on telling myself dat i will update my blog on the next day..day after day..soon it became weeks after weeks...but through this..i had juz learned a very important but already a well known fact..time really flies.. =.="

in a blink of an eye..my holidays are coming to an end..i have roughly two more weeks left..and then its goodbye sleep..haloo school!honestly..i am having mix feelings bout this..part of me is really looking foword to meet back my dear friends..but at the same time..it means dat i am going to get my pmr examination results real soon...i know there is no point in worrying something dat has already been done..its not like i can re-sit the paper now,rite?so whenever the though of the result coming to my mind..i will try my best to shut it off with some other stuff dat i enjoy doing..such as playing ps..or how bout watching a movie,animes or even a chinese drama marathoon?

in fact for the past few weeks..dat was my daily routine...wake up..eat...play..n etc...

but then again...dats not all i did in my holidays though..occasionally i would join my bro in going back to penang..normally i would spent several days at there..well i suppose u can count it as a vacation paradise..haha.. this is becoz at over there...there are so many places at there dat u can go till u will never get bored, no matter how long u are at there..in my previous trip to there..i managed to visit the newly open Queen's Bay..it is trully a shopper paradise...but then again..i didn't bought much stuff at there though..what can u expect la? all also branded goods.. i guess there is always next time though..maybe with a couple of friends too.. (^o^)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

y raison detre? you make me think of that song....and that bunny type thing walking...
raison detre sonna fuu nii...
i know ths is a nice song... however i like ningyo hime more...damn nice song~chiobitsu!
about the jellyfish... y sumomo? y not chii??? y not kotoko? y not hibiyaXDXD... sumomo so noisy one... every morning want to excercise... XD