Friday, October 14, 2011

Giving Thanks

I really like how today turn out to be. It didn't started out great. Water supply was still cut of. Received my other mid term grade only to come to the realization I am really flunking this term by screwing two of my OM modules. But then it stopped. At that point. The whole bad mojo.

From the moment I stepped out from that class, it seemed only the good fortunes of what a maneki neko can only grant. The lunch talk was much needed right after the uplifting pep talk with the Prof. The afternoon went on to becoming a point of celebration with the positive response of an external. Alas after what seemed to a period of desolation and despondency. The night's sharing session with similar minded friends went on to seal the deal.

Sniped from Dejavuit

Today was really significant. Because I finally managed to get hold of that feeling of being in the front seat once more. To be in control instead of being mindless lost or struggling to cope.

I want to remember this day and give thanks to the individuals who all came about and play their part.

To all thank you. 

0 comments: