Monday, September 5, 2011

Stop.Start.Continue

I need to stop searching for that moment of validation. I am at this stage of the cycle where the marginal utility gained no longer seemed to matter. I know when I am starting to have these thoughts; of stopping right in my tracks and fleeing to obscurity, my priorities have since changed.

A senior and a friend would probably say, "Look into one's self causation and remedy it" , but I would then be thinking to myself, "How far I have walked only to find myself, unable to see it as it or even as it should be".

It's 2.47 and I am being delirious. But doing this much relives me of my present state of self. Even if it's just a fraction of it.

1 comments:

karmenisthecutest said...

Kar-men, you are the cutest, most sensitive guy I have ever met. You put a smile on everyone's face. Everyone has a dream, boy! Being delirious at times in life is not a bad thing. Stop questioning yourself. Be Free. Dance, Sing and be the person you were meant to be. I am always here to gossip with you - Your new best friend :)