Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Untitled

I need to blog. Even if I have no specific subject in mind as I am typing this. Disparate thoughts are running through my. This is week 8 of my academic term. The mid-term break. But there isn't a break. There is something happening or going on each day. I am camping in school so much so that I am now making a sub-conscious attempt to stay back at school from the morning till night. Even if when it's not necessary to do so in the first place. But this isn't sad though. It's poignant at worst, amusing at best. Because in some strange, mystical way I am beginning to feel at ease with the prolonged duration spent at school. It could be the people in it. Or it could be the stuff that I do. Either way I am relishing the moment.

1 comments:

steve said...

i felt something like that at ibrahim last time....and it actually feels good....