Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Day 24

Dear De' Fluffe/Stratus Building Solutions Co,

Thank you for giving me such an awesome memory for sem one. The time we had is undeniably one of my fondest moment at SMU so far. From the pizzas to the Cove to the presentation. No doubt the whole process consumed a lot of time and effort but looking at what we achieved today, it was really something worth being proud of.

As much as I lament at the fact that our time together has ended, I am hopeful of us collaborating again in the near future. Even if we don't do this as a team again, this whole episode has inspired me to look forward to similar chemistry in the near future.

Cheers!

Trully,
Yours

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Kar-men,

I work for Stratus Building Solutions' corporate headquarters and just wanted to say that was so nice of you!

Take care and best of luck to you!

Marisa Lather
Stratus Building Solutions
877-731-2020