Saturday, November 13, 2010

Day 17

Dear K,

Tonight was your big night and I am glad that I manage to play a small part in it. It has been ages since we last cross path. Truthfully, though out the years the relationship between us have waned a lot. Along the way, many value judgments were passed. The child-like imagery I had on you grew on to be a seed of discontent in which I was forceful reminded of during my adolescent years.

But as life would have it, as I aged I get to relate more to the things you did in the past. In an ironic way, having gone down the same road as you, an insight was gained. I believe we are currently reconnecting the past. I no longer hold you in the same light as I once I held you in. Thus the civility between us I suppose.

All in all, I wish you all the best in your new embarkings in life as I embark on mine.

Sincerely,
Yours

0 comments: