Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Day 9

To My Dearest,

I have been waiting for you for as long I can remember. You often come into my mind as a faceless individual. Although I am unable to picture your features, your vivid warmth and comforting presence has always been synonymous to you in my reveries. I recall with the utmost fondness how I used to be awaken from my reveries of you with a silly grin on my face now and then.

I know you are somewhere out there. Waiting. Perhaps wondering as clueless as I am. I know not if you will think of me as how I think of you. But do know that, when I get to meet you, I hope to be able to make an impression on you.

I must confess to a certain extent I am in love with the idea of falling in love. To be attached and love with all my soul. There will be difficulties, downs and whatnots in our relationship, but really isn't this a key take away of every relationship? Of course, there will be the awfully sweet and cheesy moments as well. Nonewithstanding, I promise to cherish you and keep in mind what matters the most.

Essentially, what truly matters is the journey and memories made, no? The destination is very much an added bonus to me.

So to us, I look forward to the day where you will enter into my life.

With love,
Yours

0 comments: