Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Screw that Paper

I'm currently at my college's library. Surfing the net, checking my Facebook and *gasp* typing a blog post. In the past, I really dislike the idea of updating my blog from the college's library. The lack of privacy and communal sharing was such a turn off. Had a horrible experience with a guy once. But that remains as another story for another time. Right now, I have the whole library to myself! How fortunate is that?

Anyway, I'm having my mid term papers throughout this week. Just had my Economics paper a short while ago. It was one of the most ridiculous paper I ever sat for in my life. Atrocious English aside, I don't even know why I bother to sit for a paper which has been pre-leaked before hand. I am not talking about minor tips or wahyu here and there, I am talking about the whole bloody paper being leaked prior to this. I am not trying (nor am I bothered) to take the high ground over here, but the only thing that got me through the paper was the fact that I'm prep-ing for my A2 in the long run. So all in all, screw that paper. In the grander scale of things, that paper wasn't even worth being labeled as irrelevant.

Now that I got that out of my system, it's time to prep for tomorrow's paper. Oh, glorious Law!


0 comments: