Saturday, December 12, 2009

Let's Start From Here

Let’s start from here,
Lose the past

Change our minds,
We don't need a finish line

Let’s take this chance
Don’t think too deep
Of all those promises we couldn't seem to keep
I don’t care where we go
Let’s start from here

Joanna Wong's Let's Start from Here

Time seems to flies. Tomorrow is the last day of my semester break. On Monday, it will be the start of my A2 semester. It was a short but well lived holiday. So I have no complaints about it. Of the upcoming new semester that awaits me, I'd say I'm half excited, half jittery bout it. This will be the gateway. The transition point that I have been waiting for.

So let's start from here.

2 comments:

YNH said...

good luck for ur A2, and rest of ur life. and thx for helping me out that day =)

Kar-Men said...

Thanks. And don't mention it. That's the least I can do. If you ever need anything else, I'm just one message away. =D Hoping all the best and for you to achieve what you set out too!