Monday, November 30, 2009

How to Be a Jakun 101

So exhausted! Even though I went straight to bed once I got home yesterday, right now I still feel as if I need another 9 hours worth of sleep. Argh. Alas, I am up and awake this morning to catch up on the world. Didn't have any internet access during my trip down to KL for a solid 3 days. Not that I mind though. *winks* Being the uber lazy, inactive and silent lurker that I am, it's only natural right?

Alright, back to the trip. I head down south last Friday with only a backpack in tow for a bit of adventure. You could even say it's my little vacation after what seemed like century since I last had one. My itinerary over there? Hopping from one mall to another. From the public transport to my own two sturdy legs. The only pit stops over there were during makan time and watching movies.

Through out the trip there though it was like a How to be a Jakun 101 for myself, I'm pretty fortunate to have such a briliant opportunity to just step out and be there to see it first hand. A bit overdue if I may add.

PS- Don't have any pics to post here tho. Barely took any through out the trip. Wtf right?

0 comments: