Friday, October 30, 2009

A Moment of Fad/Obsession?

*DRUM ROLLS* After weeks of waiting, much spending and stuffing oneself with unhealthy food, I have finally done it! I finally collected all 7 colour of those Mac Donald's Coke Glass!!



Although, I don't wanna exaggerate things and all, but I have to say, am feeling very bangga with self this time! *grins* When I first saw the promotional offer for these lovely cups, I thought to myself, oh, the perky pink is kinda pretty. The lime green isn't half bad too. Perhaps I will get those two? But this is soooo not gonna be a collector thing going on. (previous attempt at collecting Kingdom Hearts got the better out of me)

A month and a half later, I soon found myself having not only to eat a large set of Mac Value meals, I had to eat my own words too. But given any day, I would gladly eat the latter than the former. Thanks to this recent conquest of mine, I will be abstaining from Mac Donald for the time being. I know these glasses are suppose to be free and all, but having to eat through each meal of those large meals with the Sundaes isn't what I would call a bargain. Often I find myself wishing if only I can skip the meals and straight go for the glasses. But capitalism and an excellent marketing strategy dictated by a certain conglomerate decreed that I have to get pass those large 7 meals first. Emphasize on the word large!



*am so jobless till I can memorize the colours in order - from the right; Perky Pink, Cool Blue, Fortune Green, Shiny Grey, Royal Purple, Lime Green and lastly Sparkly Clear*

And on another random check at Mac Donald's website, it has a page whereby it tells you which colour you represent and the attributes behind the colour. Yours truly falls under the Royal Purple category. Personally, I like Lime Green better (it's refreshing to the eyes!) but meh, I can live with purple too. You can check out your inner-Coke-glass-colour at here too!





PS-Dear, Mac Donald, please don't release any more glasses as part of your promotion ok? At least not in the near future.

1 comments:

Miss Kira said...

i love it!!!!!..
sooo kawaiii..
hehehe..
tak sangka kar men kumpul benda2 macam ni... hehehe

by the way.. i've already change my blog link..
http://lavenderoftruelove.blogspot.com..