Sunday, June 15, 2008

A Tiring Affair Indeed

Okay, I admit my previous post is kinda depressing. But in a way, I am very very grateful for my friends being out there (well maybe they might not exist solely for me, but I find much comfort in that too). So a very heartfelt thanks form this resident blogger whom suffers from nasty mood swings now and then.

Today was a really, really tiring day at school. Despite the fact I got permission to skip the entire week of lessons, having to cram up in the hall preparing for some low-key prize giving for the afternoon session wasn't a real comfort either. I know HAC is meant to be a student affair, where students' achievements are acknowledge , but heck why should there be so much emphasis for some VIP who couldn't be bother? Somehow last year's incident still manage to strike a chord. Call me xiao qi but heck rude is still rude in any day of mines regardless of who you are.

That aside, today was extra tiring compared to the other debate sessions would be having to juggle the Club meeting as well. Argh. Had some telematch which is loosely translated to I-have-no clue-but-I-am-desperate-anyway.

And on a side note, anyone up for a game of frisbee? Thou shall find more info on this forum. If it's possible, there might even be a game held at our very own Farmer's River. Pretty cool, eh?

0 comments: