Wednesday, June 18, 2008

I Will Do Just That

Let me start this by saying;

HERE WE COME KELANTAN!!!!

Hahaha. This is the 3rd year in the running, the SMK Ibrahim debate team is representing the state for national. Well what can I say about the 3 debates that took place today? Well, hectic, tiring, exhausting and also it actually makes one's blood pressure rise up - or it could just be me alone with the temper flaring up issue? =P (I think someone here needs an anger management course) But still the matches were immensely satisfying and everyone was really sporting with it (well at least i think the majority are). Meet a whole bunch new friends as well. (right Vj?)

But allow me to stress that, we wouldn't never have made this far without the support of our fellow teachers and comrades in arms which specifically include Mani, Kugan and Patricia. We seriously owe you fellas a treat la! Always being there for us, giving us moral support as well as the nourishment in the form of breads, buns and most importantly for a certain someone - Coke. Can't believe from last week till today we actually have a regular dosage of Cokes and Ferry buns. Haha. And also Sir's essence of chicken! (Have we been free loading too much I wonder?)

But you know what?

From this point onwards I think I will just enjoy the journey as it and live every moment of it to the fullest.

Yup. I think I will do just that.

0 comments: