Friday, March 7, 2008

Be Spontaneous

I don't really know why, but I'm feeling very jiwang right now. But regardless of that, I believe I shall use the word jiwang uncompromisingly in the near future. For some weird apparent reason, I kinda like the word jiwang.

Anyway, my lack of updates of late was a combination of numerous reasons. Some which are relevant. Some which are plain impious. Anyhow, been pretty busy of late. Debate practice as of last week, has officially begun whereas I have gotten most of my marks from the Feb monthly test. In fact, I have gotten all of them except for History. Hard to wonder why isn't it? I will give you a hint; R***A. Go figure!

Despite my stupid blunder and carelessness for Additional Math, I managed to get 80%. Turn out teacher gave me some marks for my workings after all. But my Physics and Bahasa Malaysia (or more fondly known as Bahasa Melayu) are plain depressing. The latter, I gotten a measly 66%. My worst subject by any rate. Unless you add in History (which we all know stands an equally good chance in breaking that record)

On an unrelated note, tomorrow would be a really, really, really exciting day. And no I am not talking about Malaysia's 12th General Election going on tomorrow. Much have be said, brag, proclaimed and talked about. (though none of those are really substantial or the irrefutable facts nor statistics) Regardless, I shall predict (going all Nostradamus like) that tomorrow's outcome will have much surprises in it. Pleasant surprise or vice-versa, you may ask? Well, that depends which side you on.

Personally, I would support which ever party that allows students to hold debate in the august House of Parliament. At least, we have more civilized and of national importance motions to debate about. Don't you think so?

Well back to my point about tomorrow, I am really, really looking forward to it!

Tomorrow's theme?

Be Spontaneous!


I am so jiwang-ing right now.

1 comments:

benjamin said...

jiwang is not a proper word, jiwang-ing doesnt exist, i think ur d 1st to use such word! that should explain ur bm marks....hahaha......sorry, cant help it!