Saturday, February 23, 2008

101

As of yesterday, construction works for the back of my house has began. If everything goes as plan, by mid April, it should be ready. But till then, I have no choice but to bear with all the drilling and wall smashing part of the construction. Fun, no? Well, at least I get to try out my new ear plugs. It's supposed to block as much as 31 decibels. (Not really sure it about that part though.)

But I believe everyone should start investing on a good pair of ear plugs. Imagine if you are trying to sleep in the middle of the night when all of a sudden your thoughtful neighbor decides to throw a karaoke? Or how a bout ongoing drilling works taking place nearby? That's when a pair of solid and decent ear plug comes to the rescue! (And NO I am not getting paid by anyone to promote the use of earplugs, although I wouldn't mind getting paid for it =P)


More havoc is to come!


Earplugs -my lifesaver!

Other than that, nothing much has been happening in my life. Ever since Sport's day was over, so did the days of afternoon sessions, running about and shouting till your-voice-get-hoarse moments in my life. Now that I think of it, aren't these kind of events in life where you initially dread, grow to like it along the way, and miss it when it's gone? Another never-ending cycle in life, I suppose.

On the offside, I just realized, as of today, I have officially broken the one hundredth post count! Over the 1 year, 2 months, 12 days and 2 hours, I have written as much as 101 posts; filled 99.8% with nonsensical ramblings and 0.02% of enlightening crap (which are pretty much pointless all the same).

Be rest assured.

More
is to come in due time!

But till then, I have to study my ass of for the upcoming exam. It's going to be the first monthly test of the year. It's going to be the same old 10 subjects with the exception of EST. The school board feels that somehow having EST exam is highly unnecessary for the students owning to the fact that it's a elective subject. Considerate bunch of people no? They make you attend EST lessons till 3 o'clock and then tells you that it's optional to take it for SPM and that it will only be tested during the mid and final term paper.

Oh well, till then I have drown myself with facts, theories and formulaes that the education system deem of the utmost importance.

0 comments: